Tuesday 30 November 2010

Ariat Barn Yard Side Zip Boot - Size 5

Ariat Barn Yard Side Zip Boot - Size 5 A versatile boot built for work but ready to ride.  ATSâ„¢ technology adds stability and comfort.  The barnyard-acid resistant outsole has an extended sidewall for extra coverage, and the heel and toe have protective caps. Rider-friendly design with spur ledge and padded collar. These boots are brand new, never been worn and still in the original box with original literature.  The only reason I am selling them is because they are too big for me.  I am a size four but I thought these boots would fit with thick socks but they don't.  I guarantee you won't be disappointed.  The RRP on these boots is £90+.  They would make a great Christmas present.Questions and answers about this item No questions or answers have been posted about this item. Ask...
more info


No comments:

Post a Comment