Thursday 18 November 2010

Short Ankle Ariat Boots Brown 6.5

Short Ankle Ariat Boots Brown 6.5 Hardly used brown ariat bootsSize 6.5Zip up the front very comfortable ! I have wide feet and found it hard for a boot to feel comfortable both walking and riding! and these were brill!I will give them a polish before I send, the photos were taken whilst I was bagging things to move so hadn't had a chance to clean and sort out! I have other horse bits for sale :-)Including rugs that do need reproofing so jus email me to enquire! Posted with eBay Selling for iPhoneOn 17-Nov-10 at 17:16:58 GMT, seller added the following information:have cleaned them and added more pictures :DQuestions and answers about this item No questions or answers have been posted about this item. Ask a questionSeller assumes all responsibility for this listing.Postage and packagingItem location: north cheam ...
more info


No comments:

Post a Comment