Monday 8 November 2010

Ariat Coniston boots size 6 Used

Ariat Coniston boots size 6 Used Ariat Coniston Boots Brown Size 6 Regular Brown These are USED. I was given them by a friend (2nd hand when I got them )but I'm a really a 5 1/2 and I've tried with thicker socks and an inner sole but they are just too big for me. I've never worn them at the yard or whilst riding . The soles look hardly dirty and the heels do have a little wear on them but very very little . The suede and leather has usual wear as they are USED . The laces and zips are in perfect working order. RRP £225.00 Please note I can only post on Sat so please pay promptly so I can post promptly. Thank youQuestions and answers about this item Q: Hi, you say these boots are used. Can you send me a picture of them so I can see just how used they are. Many thanks, DawnA: Description updated , photo to...
more info


No comments:

Post a Comment