Wednesday 3 November 2010

Ariat Bromont Tall Insulated Riding Boots Size 4.5W

Shemagh Arabian Scarves Arafat Scarf shawl black/white Ariat Bromont Tall Riding Boots Size 4.5WThese are the insulated boots that retail for £210 in the shops. They have been worn twice so have hardly even been broken in. They are the wide calf size. I will try and upload a picture asap, my camera is broken on my phone! Only selling them as I am giving up riding due to health problems. These boots are in near perfect condition but I don't have the original box to post them in...sorry. This is your chance to grab a bargain!!!Happy Bidding!Posted with eBay Selling for iPhoneQuestions and answers about this item No questions or answers have been posted about this item. Ask a questionSeller assumes all responsibility for this listing.Postage and packagingItem location: Gatenby North Yorkshire, GB, United KingdomDispatches to: United Ki...
more info


No comments:

Post a Comment